- For universal use on stationary box column drills as well as hand-operated corded and cordless drills.
- Especially suitable for impact drills with high impact frequency.
- Key-type drill chucks from RÖHM convince with their universal applicability.
- These drill chucks have proven themselves over decades on stationary box column drills, machine tools, as well as on hand-operated corded and cordless drills.
- Impact-resistant key-type drill chuck with key. Threaded mount with DIN ISO 10887 (Toothing with DIN 6349).
- Additional excentre- clamping force safety
- Medium-heavy design with metal sleeve.
- Clamping capacity mm 3-16
- Mount M18x 2,5
- Size 16
- External-Ø mm 50
- Length opened 68,5 mm
- Weight 648 g
- Key Size S3T
- Length closed 87,5 mm
- High concentricity of up to 0,30 mm
- Increased clamping force due to proven transmission principle by means of drill chuck key