- Step 3 of the Deb skincare system. To keep hands healthy and prevent dermatitus.
- Perfume and dye free formula.
- Non-greasy formula.
- The formula includes; glycerin, allatoin, and shea butter.
- Provides a remedial action.
- Designed to include anti-irritant properties.
- Provides insulation and hydration to the skin.
- Silicone-free formula.
- Formula is compatible for use with latex and nitrile gloves.
- This will not taint food.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Toxicologically tested.
- Designed to replace natural oils, which have been lost over the working day. This in turn keeps the skin soft, supple and avoids dryness, promotiong a healthy skin condition.
- The perfume and dye free formula, minimises the potential for skin irritation or an allergic reaction.
- The cream is rapidly absorbed into the skin to encourage regular use and promote healthy skin. This will not affect the dexterity when using hand tools.
- The emollient and conditioning ingredients provide an excellent base, to help promote good skin condition.
- Will encourage the natural repair of lightly damaged skin.
- The cream is soothing, moisturising and helps to prevnet irritation from moderately aggressive substances.
- Helps retain the skin's natural moisture, this promotes healthy skin.
- Can be used in paint and bodyshop areas, where surface coats are being applied.
- Using with latex or nitrile gloves provides a second line of protection for the skin.
- Suitable for use in most environments, including areas where food is handled.
- Using the "48 hour single patch test", a dermatologist has found that this product is "non-irritant".
- Assessed by a toxicologist, the formula has been declared safe for use.
- To be used before every work period.
- To be applied to clean hands.
- Can be used in most workplace environments, including when handling food substances.
Post work, perfume-frrfe and dye-free, non-greasy conditioning cream.
1 Litre cartridge of the "Step 3 - Restore" cream.