- Step 1 of the Deb skincare system. To keep hands healthy and prevent dermatitus.
- Proven universal action.
- The formula includes xantham gum.
- Kaolin is also included in the formula.
- Part of the formula uses Dicaprylyl carbonate.
- The highly effective humectant glycerine, is also included in the formula.
- The formula is compatible for use with latex and nitrile gloves.
- Silicone-free formula.
- The formula has a neutral pH.
- This will not taint foods.
- Dermatologically tested.
- Toxicologically approved.
- Protects the skin against contact with various workplace contaiminants and working environments. This reduces the risk of work related skin disease, known as 'occupational dermatitus'.
- Provides proven protection against oils, solvents and aqeous solutions.
- Xanthan gum is a highly effective film forming agent, to aid the repelling of contaminating substances.
- The kaolin fills the pores of the skin and helps to stop oil-based substances ingressing into the skin.
- Dicaprylyl carbonate provides a dry feel emollient which, reduces hands feeling greasy after use. This helps to maintain the dexterity when using hand held tools.
- Glycerine helps to make the formula very mild, helping to moisturise the skin and reduce dryness.
- Using with latex or nitrile gloves provides a second line of protection for the skin.
- Can be used in paint and bodyshop ares, when surface coatings are being applied, due to its silicone free formula.
- A neutral pH minimises the risk of any possible skin irritation. This therefore ensures the compatibility with the skin.
- Suitable for use in any environment, where food is being handled.
- Using the '48 hour single patch test', a dermatologist has found that this product is "non-irrtant" to the skin.
- Assessed by a toxicologist, the formula has been declared safe for use.
- To be used before every work period.
- To be applied to clean hands.
- Can be used in most workplace environments, including before handling food substances.
Perfume-free, non-greasy pre-work skincare cream.
1 Litre cartridge of the "Step 1 - Protect" cream.