Roban Rat Bait - Wax Blocks (Difenacoum)
- Oktablok II is manufactured by a hot casting process, this allows the wax and other components to be mixed intimately.
- The bait is formulated from high quality materials including food grade wheat flour and other food grade components.
- The formula incoporates bio-stats which inhibits the growth of both bacteria and fungi.
For indoor and outdoor use.
- European Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR) number = UK-2011-0083.
- Demonstrates similar control levels observed in those observed in single feed kill products but without the effects on non target species and environments.
- Does not promote bait shyness.
- Active ingrediant = Difenacoum (content 0.005% w/w).
- Wax blocks.
- Resealable container.
- The manufacturing process for these blocks, makes these highly tolerant to humidity. This therefore makes them suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- The high quality components increase the palatability of the blocks when they are compared to other extruded or cast blokes. This ensures that there is excellent bait 'take'.
- The bio-stats inhibit the growth of fungi and bacteria, which allows the blocks to be exposed to damp/sewer conditions if required.